Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 4-off the wagon

Let me start by saying the BCS championship was today. Between that and my flat tire and the tractor trailer that held 285 west to a stand still no Yoga X for me on Day 4. The plans is me and Fortune will work out at 7:30 am. I am so not a morning person, but this will help with my goal to get up earlier.

Again I stuck to the diet and even resisted the white rice I was given at dinner. I never thought I would see the day I would turn down rice. This is my turning point. Ofcourse my Gee Chee card is at risk, but I am sure getting rid of this belly is worth it.

2 comments:

Pick II said...

I forgot to mention I am not as hungry when I work out. Since I missed this evening I am starving. I will try to eat some fruit and drink water so I do no pass out.

Pick II said...

OK as we start this morning I realized a couple of things. I hate waking up early and I hate yoga. The first 45 mintues was awful, I was sore and unflexible. I could not clear my mind and I did not understand how another man could be so dam flexible.

The last 45 minutes were not as bad. Again next time I will be more prepared mentally.

I did no eat before the yoga so I was too hungry to focus. I will need to change that for next time.

Overall I felt better after doing it. My body is not as sore, but feels releived.