Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2

Ok the aerobic work out today worked the legs. I did create quite a burn, and I hit pause a few times. I can see room for improvement.

The diet sucked of course. I realized I can not eat anything with sucralose also known as splenda. It gives me quite a headache.

The biggest issue has been my eating time. I can snack so I do not starve. So I spread the snacks out and eat slower and drink plenty of water. However the eating 90 minutes before a workout is a work around. It will require me to eat at work. In that case I will have a larger snack to hold me the 90 minutes before the workout.

Another issue is the protein shake and bars. I realize I have to use natural fruit for sweetener and unsweetened protein. As for the bars I just need to make sure they are surcalose free.

Ready for Day 3.

3 comments:

Pick II said...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pL2-yt5OZfUNUtnsITl5EMA

Above is my worksheet. Not looking to good

Pick II said...

Todays Wieght 216

Unknown said...

This first step is always the hardest and you're already on Day Three. That is to be commended. Are yoyu going to post pictures to visually illustrate your journey to a healthy lifestyle and hot bod?