Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 1 Workout

Ok, The work out kicked my butt. My work out fortune and I completed the first work out and were zombies for the ab workout. I will need to put some down time between the the two a day work outs. During the ab workout my legs cramped up and I did very little the entire work out.

I will post my daily results on my google documents page and link in here later. I hope to improve, I can see how I can't I felt that bad today. The main work out was Chest and Back. The push ups were not that bad till the 20th set. The pull ups were a joke. I had to use a chair everytime. I wish I had a higher bar. These will be my weakest excercise, and to think I had the record at my primary school when I was all of 65 ponds. I could do 21 back in the day. I did 10 my first set unassisted, then about 10 assisted after that.

Oh and if I was not cramping I was doing my best not to throw up. I need to work our when I am going to eat. I work out at 7:00 so I can not eat before. (any suggestions)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man you should try drinking Muscle Milk 30 minutes before and while you are working out. Thats what I do and it gives you that extra boost. I feel the same way when i am doing a lot of heavy lifting.

Harris 365